How to view the password of a known Wi-Fi network
Applied to: Microsoft Windows 8.1
Windows 8.1 – How to view the password of a known Wi-Fi network
Once you connect to a Wi-Fi network, Windows will automatically save the password, so that you don’t have to enter it at each connection.
- If you need to connect another device to the network and no longer remember the password, here’s how retrieve it under Windows 8.1:
- Connect your your WiFi network.
- Open the Control Panel
- Go to Network and Internet > Network Connections > Network Connections.
- The list of saved networks will be displayed.
- Right-click on the Wi-Fi network > Status.
- Click on “Wireless Properties“.
- Go to the Security tab and check “Show characters” to unhide your password
ITquadro – specialized Blog
ITquadro consulenti informatici specializzati in ambienti microsoft windows server 2008 R2 e Microsoft Windows Server 2012. Ci trovate su Bologna ed Emilia-Romagna ma anche su Milano e Roma.
Siamo un’azienda di consulenza informatica a Bologna